Detail In SoftPak.net,
- Owner: McAfee, Inc
- Size : 99.1 MB
- Version : (8409)
- Date : 16 January 2017
- Allow : Window, 10 , 8 , 7 , Vista , XP
- Licence : Freeware (Open Source)
Internet Security products now a days is very necessary because of increasing threats of virus on internet these products should have to be up-to-date for complete security from internet threats. McAfee DAT file is a complete solution for up-dates of all McAfee security products. McAfee enables you to up-date all your McAfee security products as millions of virus have been developing every-day. It is built to ensure you that your anti-virus software is up-to-date so that it guards your machine from latest virus that is harmful to your machine. When you download and install XDAT file it will do following procedures in your machine:
- Simply make a temporary directory on your hard disk
- Now Download the XDAT file to the temporary directory from our website
- Just Double-click on the XDAT file to get the updation
- Now follow the instructions in the wizard panels
Afterwards installer will do the following:
- Unloads the McAfee memory-resident soft or simply stops services that use your current DAT files or data
- Now Copies new DAT files to the suitable program directories
- Now restarts the software components that needed to continue scans with your new or unique DAT files.
After finishing of updation you can easily delete the DAT File or you may keep it.
SoftPak is recommended that you should use this software only when the auto up-date is fail to up-date the product.